Monday, August 17, 2009

San Francisco Zine Fest!

Due to some car issues, I wasn't sure If I was going to be able to make it to the San Francisco Zine Fest this coming weekend, but I scored some last minute plane tickets and I'm heading down! It's suppose to be a great show. I'll be there all weekend signing copies of my new comic, Sleeper Car and copies of Capacity. I'll also have a bunch of my art zines, prints and other objects of interest for sale! Come say Hi! It's located in Golden Gate Park, which is one of my favorite places to explore in San Francisco! www.sfzinefest.com

It's also coming down to the final week of my Solo Show at Giant Robot! There's still some pieces available, and the whole show is still up online to check out: www.gr-sf.com . It'll be fun to be down there again so i can stop in and say hi to all the awesome folks at the gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment