Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Mystery Mark making

My friend Scott Morse has been heading up the mask and puppet production for Mystery Mark. I feel really lucky to be involved. He's been having these production parties at his house where everyone gets together and works on papier mache pieces together. Last night I worked on a ghost car! Meanwhile I've been working to finish the series of illustrations for the heavily illustrated novella that author Josh Wagner is writing. It's been incredibly inspiring process. I don't even know how to explain why this story feels important to me.  It's going to be fun to share this book and theater production with people. There's a kickstarter to help get everything to the next level. a small donation is basically like pre-oredering the book. I'll be signing each book with a little original character.

No comments:

Post a Comment