Thursday, July 12, 2012

Missoula

This is a photo I took of the Rattlesnake creek in my home town, Missoula, Montana. I'm about to move back there with my family. Both of Griffin's Grandmothers live there and it feels important for us to be around family right now. We're also excited for the slower pace, the mountains, and old friends. I'm hoping to finally be getting a studio again and become more prolific than ever with my books and art making. I'm going to miss a lot about Portland. Especially the amazing friends I've been lucky enough to make here. I'm already planning a trip back in November for some book readings though, and I'm hoping to get some of my Portland friends out to Montana for some big collaborative art projects.

1 comment:

  1. love your work, still have the first Capacity's. it would be cool to hang out Theo!

    ReplyDelete