Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Stumptown Comics Festival this weekend!

I'll be at the Stumptown Comics Fest all weekend helping run the Secret Acres table along with Joe Lambert and Sean Christensen. We'll have all kinds of great publications to check out and we'll be ready to converse with friends and strangers alike on a wide range of topics. Come on out and keep us company.

In other news, I'm painfully close to finishing The Understanding Monster, Book One! Really, I should be staying home all weekend to work on it. It feels pretty crazy finally be so close to delivering the pages to Secret Acres.

4 comments:

  1. Soon Aron, soon! He'll start making mini comics at a very early age for sure. Sales from his mini comics will go into his college fund. Thank you in advance for buying them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Theo, I noticed that Secret Acres is coming to the Toronto Comic Arts Festival, will you be there as well?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I unfortunately won't be at TCAF this year. I keep hearing it's one of the best shows around, so hopefully next year! I am going to be at a number of great shows when my book comes out this fall!

    ReplyDelete