Monday, April 25, 2011

werewolf kid and current events

I've got one more woodcut character up at my etsy store, looking for a good home. He would prefer to be hung somewhere where he can watch people eat, but he'll be happy to hang anywhere! I also have several more wood cuts at my studio waiting for finishing touches, so stay tuned!

Also in the works: I'm working on my first zine in over a year! Tabling at the Stumptown Comics Fest and putting out a collaborative mini comic with Sean Christensen and Amy Kuttab, really got me inspired to get back on the book making wagon. I'm hoping to get back to having at least a couple of self published works available at all times.

I'm working away on my new comic. It feels like it's taking forever, but I also feel like I'm doing some of my best work. Hopefully everyone will find it worth the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment