Thursday, November 11, 2010

Best American Comics 2010

I was very excited to have one of my stories picked by Neil Gaiman for the newest instalment of the Best American Comics series. I got my copy in the mail right before I took off for my LA trip.
I was also commissioned to do the end page design, so I tried to go all out and design something different for both the front and back.
My 15 page story, Norman Eight's Left Arm, was included in the book, alongside so many great cartoonists that I admire. It was nice to have my little comic picked by such an inspiring story teller. Felt like the kind of encouragement I needed!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, how very exciting! I will be on the lookout for this book! Congratulations, Theo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the book for Christmas. And I have been researching the artists I like. I really like the story you made and I feel really lucky to have learned about you. I bought Capacity and Sleeper car.

    Amazing work.
    scott

    ReplyDelete