Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thanks Seattle

I had a great time in Seattle, reading at Pilot Books with author, Josh Wagner. Pilot Books is a tiny indie bookstore with an excellent selection and great people running it. A refreshing thing to find these days. I also got to have an always too brief visit with the Moore family. Which always involves making art in interesting locations. I left the above print on a telephone pole near the train station right as I was leaving. If you want it, it might still be there.

2 comments:

  1. It's gone. But thank you for posting it Theo; it was a great excuse for my brother and me to have a mini-scavenger hunt. Have a wonderful week! Also, I looooooved your talk and funny voices at the Pilot Books on Tuesday night; it was so fun! See you at the Portland Zine Symposium. Jenny Messerle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Your reading was absolutely the BEST!

    ReplyDelete