Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sacramento comics festival


I'll be a special guest at Indy Euphoria in Sacramento this coming Sunday. It should be a fun show and I'm looking forwards to the road trip with friends and fellow comics people, Dylan Williams and Austin English (though Austin won't be at the actual show, unfortunately). I'll be selling the very last copies of the first print run of Capacity as well as the very last 3 Capacity posters, plus all sorts of other stuff. I've made a special silk screen print that comes with the final copies. I'll probably be leaving some in random places for people to find while we're on the road too, because I've decided that I need to do more things like that. If you're in the area, come say hi! I like to meet people.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend went and got me an autograph from you -- I wished I could've came. Salutations from Santa Cruz and good luck with future pursuits. I admire you :)

    ReplyDelete