Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tea party!

I've completely finished everything for my 32 page comic, Sleeper Car, and I'm sending off the scans to Secret Acres! It will be coming out Late August! Now I'm finishing up tons of pieces for my upcoming Giant Robot show. The picture above is one of the many tiny pieces that will be hanging on their walls starting July 18th! On another note, I've officially started drawing the first page of my next big book. Though it'll probably be a little while before I can get back to it, it felt pretty amazing to finally be sitting down and laying out a scene that's been inside of my head for years! It's turning out to be a great summer!

2 comments:

  1. congratulations! i love the tea party, and i've been carying "capacity" around with me everywhere for days, holding it up to everyone i pass and grunting happily.
    thank you for being incredible.it gives me hope :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Zoe! I just checked out your blog and it's full of awesome stuff! I love Remedios Varo. I was also excited to see your post about the Codex Seraphinianus. A wonderful lady who took one of my art workshops last year mailed me her copy as a gift awhile back. It's by far the most treasured book I own. That book's excistence reaffirms so much for me. Also, that post about altered book art is mind blowing! Thanks for seeking out such great stuff and sharing it!

    ReplyDelete