Sunday, May 3, 2009

more weekends!

I'm usually down at the Portland Saturday Market on the weekends selling my work, but this weekend I just couldn't get myself to go. It was amazing to have a real weekend! Heather and I went to a coffee shop and I worked on some small drawings for my upcoming show at the Giant Robot Gallery while she studied.
We met Batgirl at the coffee shop. She was really nice.Afterwards, we went walking through the graveyard around the corner. we found some beautiful, sad stuffed animals that had been left there to keep departed people company. Look at the moss covered Winnie the Poo!
It's a good time of year to look at the ground a lot while walking.
It's also a good time of year to ride bikes along the river after dark.

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness...I want those bat wings! haha. those are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first glance i thought those moldy stuffed animals were moldy piles of poo.... ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Theo, they are indeed really something else, those stuffed critters moldering away... One never knows what one may find out poking around, and I agree, always a good idea to have a camera close at hand... and to be ready to use it at a moment's notice...

    ReplyDelete