Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I just got back from a wonderful, long weekend in Port Townsend, Washington. My dear friends Teesha and Tracy Moore were putting on an art retreat called PLAY, and at the very last minute there was an opening, so I bought a train ticket the day before and headed up there. Here's a couple of photos from my foggy train ride up:

The PLAY retreat was a lot of fun! 40 or so awesome individuals, all hanging out and making art together all weekend! It took place at Fort Worden, which was a military base during WWII but has since been turned into an events center. Teesha and Tracy are huge into art journaling and I got to learn book binding, which is something I've been wanting to do for quite awhile now. Here's some photos of the two hardcover art journals I made:

2 comments:

  1. Whoa! these are so cool! I have just made a new one too and I really love how it turned out. Glad to find your blog I love your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and these are your FIRST ones? they're terrific--more photos, please!

    ReplyDelete