Sunday, September 26, 2010

Upcoming show

Right now I'm working like crazy on a bunch of new woodcut characters and new drawings for my upcoming solo show at The Giant Robot Gallery in LA. The show opens on November 6th and I'll be flying down for it. It should be a fun time. Above is one of my Inner Space Explorers, waiting on my studio wall until it's time for the show..
This one was actually a birthday present for my friend, Craig Thompson. I've left it up to him to name him. I should probably have my cut out characters come with adoption papers and a list of responsibilities and directions.

2 comments:

  1. I wish you lots of succes with the show. Your cut out figures are fabulous, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are coming to L.a!woot-woot! I can't wait to see your work in person!

    ReplyDelete