Sunday, September 26, 2010

Enchanted Forest

For my Friend, Sean Christensen's birthday last weekend, I went with an awesome group of friends to the Enchanted Forest, south of Portland on I-5. It's basically a weird, Folk Art version of Disney Land. All the rides and attractions were hand sculpted and painted by the same family. I love the idea of the Family Amusement Park. I definitely recommend this place to anyone who's up for a strange time. I would love to have the land and funding to build an alternate world, and get my family and friends involved. Maybe someday!
This guy was inside of the truly spooky haunted house. We actually saw real cobwebs and spiders on the ceiling in there. Not for the faint of heart!

There were lots of low crawl spaces, tunnels, and slides. Just like my dream home will have.

This painting was inside of a house you could walk through where all the walls and floors were crooked.
I have been inside of the witch's head, and I shall never be the same.
Best sculpture of the wolf from Little Red Riding Hood ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment