Wednesday, September 22, 2010

FLying Lotus EP, out now!

My copies of the new Flying Lotus EP arrived in the mail, and I'm really happy with how they turned out. The folks at Warp got the colors just right, and added some really nice spot gloss to the front and back covers.
I just heard that this is the number one electronic album in the US right now. Flying Lotus definitely deserves all the attention he's been getting. Listening to his music always gets me in a productive, positive mood, so it's been helping me get focused in the studio lately.
This is the vinyl version of the EP. It comes with a pull out poster, plus extra art on the record sleeve.
I'm glad that vinyl's still around. It gives album art room to breathe. I'm going to have to go out and get a record player soon.

5 comments: