Sunday, September 30, 2012

upcoming events!

I've got a lot going on over the next few of months. Here's a list of what's lined up so far:

1. Festival of the Book in Missoula, Montana. October 5-6. I'll be hanging out selling and signing copies of The Understanding Monster, Capacity, and some secret final copies of Sleeper Car. I'll also be carrying a fine selection of other Secret Acres titles.

2. Shakespeare and Company in Missoula, Montana. October 19.  I'll be doing a slideshow presentation, answering questions and signing books!

3. Floating World Comics in Portland, Oregon. November 1. I'll be doing a slideshow presentation, answering questions and signing books! There will also be a one night art show!

4. Soil Gallery in Seattle, Washington. November 1 through December 1. I'll have work in a group show about process, showing finished pieces alongside sketches, notebook pages, and other examples of the art thought process.

5. Short Run  in Seattle, Washington. November 3. I'll be heading up the Secret Acres table at this great new indy comics and culture festival alongside Sean Ford, author of the excellent graphic novel, Only Skin. 

6. Made Fair in Missoula, Montana. December 9. I'll be slinging my books, prints, original art and whatever else I have on hand to try and fund a winter of intensive comics making!

Let the good times roll! 

No comments:

Post a Comment