Friday, April 15, 2011

Stumptown Comics Fest!

I'll be at the Stumptown Comics Fest ( www.stumptowncomics.com ) at the Oregon Convention Center all weekend. I'll be at the Secret Acres table (D-18) with the whole Secret Acres catalogue, including their two newest awesome books, "Gaylord Phoenix" by Edie Fake and "I Will Bite You" by Joseph Lambert. Sean Christensen will be at the table with his amazing new mini comic "Dream Grant" and the collaborative comic we just finished with Amy Kuttab, "Play Overlord" There will also be prints galore, including some new silk screened prints I just finished making. If you're anywhere near Portland, come say hi and hang out with us!!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't Gaylord Phoenix AWESOOMEEE?!?!! Wish I was there to go to the convention. How was it this year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Gaylord Phoenix is completely awesome. I couldn't be happier to have the same publisher as Edie Fake.

    The Stumptown Comics convention was great this year. It made me wish I could make it to more shows!

    ReplyDelete