Saturday, April 2, 2011

Slow Wave guest strip

My good friend, Jesse Reklaw has been making "Slow Wave", a weekly comic strip that documents the dreams of readers, for well over a decade. I was a fan of this strip way before I ever moved to Portland and met him. For his birthday this year, he decided he wanted to take his first ever vacation from making the strip, so a different cartoonist has been stepping in each week to add a new piece to a crazy, spontaneous dream narrative that's been forming. The comic above is the little piece I've added to it. It was fun figuring out how to follow what everyone else had done. It was also fun seeing my work computer colored. I think it's one of the few times I've seen someone else put color to my inks. You can see a larger version of it and check out the whole narrative over at www.slowwave.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! You've done a great work with those drawings!
    I'm also an artist and I'm staying in Buenos Aires apartments for an year, because here art is very important.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete