Friday, August 13, 2010

house head sightings

A couple of weeks ago I went downtown with friends, Sam Kulla and Austin Valley and did a photo shoot for the High Contrast Review anthology that Sam is editing. It was fun posing for these. People kept walking by us on the bridge and I got to see their nervous reactions through the windows of my house.
I was kind of wishing I had a sign that read,"Not homeless, just out-grew home." The original idea behind the house head was that it was a place where you could have some alone time, even when you are in a crowd. I like to bring it to comic shows and get people to try it on.

Later in the night things began to get cosmic, time moved differently, and space bent in new ways. Then we went to the Horse Brass Pub to celebrate a job well done.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful.

    Keeps you young people from getting head traumas falling off skateboards, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! is it okay if i post one of these lovely pictures with a quote added to it on my tumblr blog? i shall credit you! and the other people you list as being involved in the shoot! THANKS! p.s. your art is AMAZING. I'm going to buy one of your books!

    ReplyDelete