Wednesday, August 18, 2010

FLYING LOTUS--Pattern + Grid World

This is the album cover I did for the new Flying Lotus EP , Pattern + Grid World, being released by Warp Records www.warp.net . I had a great time making all the art for this and Flying Lotus has become one of my favorite musicians in the process. We're already scheming about more top secret collaborative projects in the future.
The vinyl version of the EP comes with a poster. James at Warp Records just sent me this photo of them hot off the press. It's pretty surreal having the original sitting few feet away from me in my studio, while all these copies are coming off of a press in London.

5 comments:

  1. Amazing.

    How big is the poster? Dimensions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw this on Warp's website today and recognized your style immediately. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are my idol... and i adore you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - worth it for the cover alone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just read the big article about Warp in the new issue of the Believer. Pretty awesome Theo!

    ReplyDelete