Monday, January 2, 2012

a drawing before bed every night for a year

My sister (code name: Weirdling) gave me a "one sketch a day" journal for Christmas and I decided to take up the challenge and draw in it every night before bed. I've never really put dates on my work or kept a steady journal, so I think it'll be valuable to have this linear record of a year's worth drawings. Here's what's happened so far, between Christmas and New Years. It's fun having two days to a page because I get to merge the drawing with the one I made the night before. I'll keep posting my progress throughout the year, and when I'm done, if it seems worthwhile, I might print up a little book...

6 comments:

  1. What an inspiration! I need to do something like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck - I'm doing a photo a day for 2012 I look forward to seeing your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love yr drawings. i'm from são paulo, brazil & just bought *sleeper car*, can't wait 18-32 days to get it (i've chosen the cheapest shipping, u know) but that's ok, i'll wait. have a nice day

    ReplyDelete