Friday, December 16, 2011

Festival of the Last minute

I'll be setting up my Thought Cloud Factory booth in Ankeny Plaza in downtown Portland for the Festival of the Last Minute from December 19th through the 24th, from 11-5 each day (closing early at 3:30 on Christmas eve). If you stop by and visit, you'll find me wrapped in a blanket, drinking massive amounts of tea, trying to keep my hands warm enough to draw as many pictures as possible, and hoping for some weird and interesting conversations with friendly strangers.

This is a new woodcut star ship I just finished for the festival. I just finished cutting a whole new batch of them and will probably be finishing new ones through out the week so that there's a little something different at my table each day. Happy Holidays everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I really like the ship--your color use is always an inspiration too! Good luck at the festival. Here's to strange conversations with friendly and interesting weirds :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my gosh!! I didn't even know Heather was pregnant! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I know you guys are over the moon in love with this little guy. I can't wait to see how quickly he picks up a pen!

    Not sure if you will be at Artfest 2012. I hope so! But if not, Cheryl and I will be in Portland for 3 days before Artfest if you are around.

    Also, I have a friend I would like to send a copy of Capacity to. What do I need to do?

    Congrats and love to Heather and Griffin.

    ReplyDelete