Thursday, September 1, 2011

Inside Outside

I made this piece for an art show of diptychs and triptychs, entitled "This World and The Next", curated by Emily Nilsson, at the Pony Club Gallery at 625 NW Everett #108, in downtown Portland. The opening is tonight from 6-10 pm. It's nice to be showing work at the gallery I helped start years a few years back with my friend David Youngblood. The gallery is now run by a great group of artists and they've been putting together consistently excellent shows.


4 comments:

  1. Brother, that is really spectacular work. I've got chills looking at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Theo, this is an amazing piece. Floored....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Theo! I love the new piece...and as always, love your imagination! I hope you and Heather are doing well and I hope to see you guys at Artfest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Theo, you are an artistic genius! This piece is extraordinary.

    ReplyDelete