Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Return of the Gnome

I haven't been in an art show for awhile. I'll have two pieces in the group show at Grass Hut Thursday evening the seventh. Extreme Gnome navigation stunts, mind powered technology, puppet co-pilots, 3rd eye helmets. I made this one this morning...

Mental music playback recorder, brain enhancement super hero wear, lava proof boots, hyper intelligent bike with banana seat, animal companion with psychic link. I made this one awhile ago, but I added new details this morning just for fun...

There's so many great artists in the show. Definitely worth coming out for. www.grasshutcorp.com I'll probably be there, staring at all the art and wishing I could buy everything at Floating World Comics, which shares the space with Grass Hut.

No comments:

Post a Comment